The MSP market is evolving. As cyberthreats grow more complex, many businesses need robust security services like those provided via a security operations center (SOC). Yet creating a SOC can be costly and time-consuming for many MSPs.
The SolarWinds Threat Monitoring Service Program lets you outsource SOC services via our authorized SolarWinds Threat Monitoring Service Providers (TMSPs). This was designed to help you:
- Meet the growing demand for advanced security services
- Leverage security expertise without having to worry about training up or hiring experts
- Build incremental security services revenue and grow a security practice on their terms
Our SolarWinds TMSPs wrap proactive monitoring and related managed security services around SolarWinds® Threat Monitor™ to help you deliver an outsourced SOC to your clients.
About SolarWinds Threat Monitor
Threat Monitor was designed to help you:
- Multiple security tools in one system including host intrusion detection (HIDS), network intrusion detection (NIDS), security information and event management (SIEM), and threat intelligence
- Continuously updated threat intelligence from multiple sources
- Automated threat hunting that is designed to locate danger signals amidst network noise
- Automated threat response
- Ability to help make better decisions to more quickly remediate threats
- Rapid, efficient log searches to aid in post-incident analysis
- Out-of-the-box and customizable reports
- Simplified long-term log management
- Log storage for your on-premises, cloud, and hybrid devices, servers, and applications
Learn more about the Threat Monitoring Service Program today.