One of the hottest debates in IT service management at the moment is whether or not to pursue “Managed Security Service Provider” (MSSP) status.
Read our white paper to discover the 12 Core Requirements of achieving MSSP status and the benefits associated with the extra S.
The results of this white paper came from more than 400 responses of SMEs and enterprises in the US and UK on how they are addressing their IT security needs and their views of their service providers.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- What exactly an MSSP is
- Who is planning on changing
- Whether following the path to MSSP worth the effort
- How much the MSSP title matters
- The opportunities that exist for MSSPs
- The shortcomings of current service providers